Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nehabansal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Organisational culture: a critical insight into its effects on the workforce
    Hi

M working on the above topic for my disseration,I want stuff and views of all the guys who are into the organization.I want to study its impact on the workfortce,I being a student do not have any experience on the aboe topic.

Kindly guide me and show me the right path
    Ria100 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2007, 11:49 PM
    You are the student. You need to give the exact details or list some contraints that we can work with. You are shooting in the dark. Even if I want to help - I cannot help like this. You are writing the paper, come up with the survey or something.

Feb 28, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Thanks ria.. actually the problem is that I have not yet conducted the survey... that's what I have to do.. so I just wanted to know if it is a feasible topic to do the research on or should I go for something relating worlplace relationships

Mar 1, 2007, 12:03 AM
    How do you plan on relating organization culture with workforce? I am not sure how is it different? Organization culture and its effect on lifestyle makes more sense to me... but I might be missing a point...

Mar 1, 2007, 12:17 AM
    What I'm planning to do is I want to know the effect of organization cultur on the workforce,I mean how they are affected,as in of the organization does not go for empowerment and the employee has high aspirations then how would it impact?

Mar 1, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Sure... good topic. As long as you are clear about your topic and audience - you are set. Go to survey monkey sort of website and get your survey up!

Mar 1, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really Need Your Insight and Help - Drowning in sadness [ 45 Answers ]

Well, here’s my story and I really need advice. I have seen the advice given on so many post here, and would be so grateful, if you would be so kind to read this and let me know what you think. I am married for 18 years. To a wonderful man. Caring, unselfish and shows concern for any pain or...

Need some insight here [ 6 Answers ]

Guys, I need some insight here.. Well, it's been now nearly two months since my ex broke up with me... it's been hurtful.. but I have been there before and the help I got from various sources, especially this website truly did help. At this stage.. I got over the grieving I do believe......

In need of insight [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a string of bad luck. Can you tell me if it is coming to a end soon. Any information would dbe helpful. So what does the future hold for us? Thank you for your time. Carolyn

Help Need Insight [ 2 Answers ]

Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances. Peace and light Reni

View more questions Search