Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serenityplace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 09:51 AM
    Where can I sell Ivory
    I have 2 Japanese ivory warriors/ (61/2 inches)sculpture in shadow box
    2 out of a set of eight collectables. Who is selling or buying this item ?
    I live in Miami, Florida.
    Antiquities Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Auctions will gladly sell your ivory figurals.

Advertising deleted to comply with site rules by modertor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to sell real ivory [ 13 Answers ]

I have recently inherited of 2 ivory tusk carved into alligators. I am interested in selling them. I have heard that it was difficult. Is there still a market for ivory. If yes ,how would go about it? To my knowledge they have been purchased around 1960s. Thanks for any help

Can I sell ivory piano keys? [ 14 Answers ]

Our local hall have been trying to figure out the best way to dispose of an old piano which is no longer in use because it has nothing going for it when it comes to playing it. It was decided we try to sell the keys separately to make some money for the hall but no one knew whether this was legal...

Can I sell ivory keys from an old 1880 piano? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if I could sell the ivory piano keys from my old upright Starr piano. They have a yellowish tent to them and I wasn't sure if that was all right? I don't know much about ivory piano keys, I hear they don't make them anymore. Illegal? I am not sure really. I am actually...

Can you sell piano key ivory? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a piano that's around 100 years old. It was not taken care of and hardly any of the keys work. I have had it worked on numerous times, but can no longer afford to repair it. There is genuine ivory on each of the keys. I have been told there is a market for the old ivory but have no idea...

Can you sell piano key ivory? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a piano that's around 100 years old. It was not taken care of and hardly any of the keys work. I have had it worked on numerous times, but can no longer afford to repair it. There is genuine ivory on each of the keys. I have been told there is a market for the old ivory but have no idea...

View more questions Search