Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mask Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 10:47 PM
    IT Projects
    Hi we are a group of engineers and want to start our own business in IT sector, hence we are searching projects in c ,c++,java, net etc...
    Can any body help in this to find a source where we can find the project..
    Any website from where we can satrt the process

Thanks in advance

Email me for this...
    Ria100 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2007, 11:23 PM
    If you are in IT you should be able Google this site... guru.com (something like that). You bid your price and tell us what skillsets you have. They also have another section where people who HAVE projects along with their budget and timeframe post their bids. It's a neat website. Check it out - you'll know what I'm talking about. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get the online projects [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name of the web-sites and the companies who are dealing in the outsource business and online projects related to the web-designing and development, cd presentation and authoring, graphics designing , 2d and 3d animation, software developing and data entry

2 projects - Blower motor and modifying a furnace - maybe [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. This is my first time using this forum. I had salvaged two indoor Rheem air handler units with heating coils when we had our 20 year old dual zone heat pump systems replaced with complete new systems. I thought that I might be able to use the blower component from one of them to build an...

On line projects related to the print media [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir: I want to know the name of the web-sites and the companies who are dealing in the outsource business and on-line projects related to the designing of material for print production like Annual reports, News letters, Leaflets, Book's layout & cover, cataloguese, brochures, posters, logo,...

View more questions Search