Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kendra hill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Intex above ground pool with leak in vinyl side wall
    We have a small leak in the seam on the outside wall of our vinyl pool. We have a repair patch but don't know if we can repair it from the outside with it filled. Any suggestions? Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Intex above ground pool 16'x48" [ 0 Answers ]

Can I make a level padded deck for a base under this pool or is the sand on the ground the best solution First time with a metal sided frame pool and want it to be right and last a long time.

I have an old in-ground vinyl pool (rectangle 16x32.) Old style vinyl coping needs re [ 0 Answers ]

The coping sits on top and covers the 2x8 wood surrounding the rectangle pool. I want to replace the coping. Do you know where I can purchase this>

Unlevel above ground intex pool [ 1 Answers ]

I neglected to set my 16' x 48" intex "easy set" pool (plastic wall/liner) up on a completely level surface. One side is 3-4 inches lower than the other side. Is this a significant slope in terms of danger or damage to the pool for future years? Is it likely to collaspe or burst or wreck the...

Above ground pool side wall painting? [ 6 Answers ]

I have and above ground pool. The exterior side walls have a fabric like coating and is wearing ,aluminum is beginning to show. It their a paint I can use to paint the exterior side walls ? Any help would be great! Thanks Psy:)

Intex above ground pool leak [ 2 Answers ]

My above ground pool has a pin size hole a 1/4 of the way up from the bottom. The problem is the pool is full of water. How can I patch it for this season? Buy the way I just filled it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.