Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fustigatem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 05:31 AM
    80s movie I think.
    Its been a very long time that I saw a movie in where Im thinking other dimensional people was fighting it out. Some had like flying chair maybe. Any way the main character some how got to our dimension , but he was like real small here or people here are bigger by a long shot. He had some gun that even though it was like a toy figures gun when he shot at a roach it blasted the table up like some one shot a .22 at the pest. Something to do with a little boy found him . That's all I can remember :-/...

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

I saw a movie early 80s to mid 80s [ 0 Answers ]

Saw a after dark movie I believe was called top model,think it was a foreign film,cannot finf it anywhere no info or anything... about a model who had exploits with a man it public plces she even dress as a man and they go to a restaurant and have sex... any ideas if this is the correct title and...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.