Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jun 25, 2012, 11:53 PM
    Anniversaries of Bollywood actors
    I write about various film actors in newspapres and for this I usually and frequently need the birthday and deathday annivesary dates of different film personalites from hollywood and bollywood.I shall be helpful if someone helps me know about important dates I mean birth and death dates of greatest hollywood and great bollywood (indian) film personalities.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 26, 2012, 12:20 AM
    Try IMdB or Wiki for starters.
    Simple search their names..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the list of presents for wedding anniversaries? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the list of presents for wedding anniversaries?

Need name for Bollywood movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going crazy trying to find a bollywood film I saw in 2005. The movie seemed pretty recent at the time so I'm guessing it was from 2000 - 2005ish. It's about 3 (maybe 4) best guy friends in their mid-late 20's. In a scene near the beginning the main male character gets down on one knee to...

Bollywood Tab [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good places to find bollywood guitar tab/sheet music Or Any interesting songs of a similar style that would be fun to learn

Do Men remember Anniversaries? [ 8 Answers ]

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her dressing gown and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the...

Any Bollywood Buffs out there [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a Bollywood Thriller. It is 5 letters long. 3rd and 4th could possilby be both A's. ?

View more questions Search