Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calland123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 10:11 PM
    Basement Bathroom with upflush system
    I wish to install a bath room in our basement, I have a upflush toilet system and a utility sink, and I did have a stand alone shower stall which was falling apart at the seams. I have yet to find a replacement shower stall base. The old one was acrylic and was about 6" high with support ribbing and room under it ot route the drain pipe to an upflush tank it appeared. I would like the same type in a 48" X 48" size. Does anyone have a lead on a manufacture?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 26, 2012, 07:22 AM
    Are you looking for just a base or the entire unit? Back to you, Tom
    calland123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 04:55 PM
    Just the base, I plan on making strudier walls myself, but not interested in building the base/pan from scratch. This model seemed like it would be and easy install and level since it comes with leveling legs like a wash/dyer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upflush toilet system. [ 12 Answers ]

I have purchase an Upflush toilet system. I thought I was doing everything correctly. I enclosed it, so you would not want to see the plumbing. I also have it under a floor. My problem now is that the new toilet is right against the wall. I was told to get an Offset, but what one to get. ...

Upflush Bathroom Stinking up my house [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a house with a full upflush bathroom in the basement. It contains a shower, sink and toilet. Also, sharing a wall with the toilet and shower in the living area is a bar with a sink. All these run into the upflush tank which in turn pumps up and out to the septic tank. You...

Basement shower P trap and an upflush [ 1 Answers ]

Where to begin?? I am in the infant stages of finishing our basement. Want to install a full bath down there and have had the concrete busted up, drain pipes for a toilet (4"), vanity (2") and a shower (2") laid and cemented back in. There was no P trap (just a 90) installed in the concrete for...

Bathroom plumbing with basement bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me what cause my upstairs bathroom to back up into my basement bathroom?

Bathroom in Basement tie-in to Septic System [ 3 Answers ]

This seems like a great board. I've read several basement bathroom threads, but I haven't been able to get my question answered, so here is another basement bathroom thread. I want to add a small bathroom in my basement. The location would be on the back wall of my house about 6 feet away...

View more questions Search