Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mlgsp95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 08:12 PM
    90's kid show. Not cartoon. Took place in a toy or antique shop.
    I used to watch a show I think was in the 90s. It was not a cartoon. It took place in some shop, either toy or antique. And I remember kids used to hang out there. There was also a dollhouse set up high and three little people lived in it but no on knew of them.
    Sorry if that's kind of scattered. I have no better way to describe it. Thanks for the help!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jul 9, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Would that be Noddy?
    Mlgsp95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ravengurl92 View Post
    Would that be Noddy?
    It wasn't a cartoon.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlgsp95 View Post
    It wasn't a cartoon.
    The Noddy show on PBS back in 1998 was not a cartoon. There was only one segment that was animated in which a girl told stories about an elf named Noddy. It took place in a toy shop and there were kids. I'm almost positive this is what you are looking for. Here's a short video of it. Sorry the quality isn't very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9epqvu02ZdE
    Otto247 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Trust me! I didn't think it was Noddy but it is! The TV show isn't about the little people they just have a small part in it! This has been bothering me for years. But I finally found it just watch the theme song and you'll see.
    Otto247 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2013, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto247 View Post
    Trust me! I didn't think it was Noddy but it is! The tv show isn't about the little people they just have a small part in it! This has been bothering me for years. But I finally found it just watch the theme song and you'll see.
    Correction: Noddys Toy Store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Children's TV show set in a Toy Shop. [ 8 Answers ]

Basically I can remember a TV show from my childhood set in an old toy shop. It was owned by an old man and in the intro the shop would be full of kids, and then the old man would close the shop and all the toys would come to life. I have been searching for this for AGES and before you ask... no...

80' or 90's kids show about a toy shop [ 9 Answers ]

Hello can you help me? Im trying to find the name of a kids TV show in the 80's or the 90's. It was about a toy shop and it was magical and I think I don't know for sure but an old man owned it and like everything in there came to life. There was a horse head male black and a horse head female...

90's kid cartoon, rain drops? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon show about rain drops, or a drop of water... can talk and do pretty much anything, and I guess the point in the show was to teachs children's about water, and I remember there always like evil oil tart or dirty something trying to eliminate all the water or...

I'm trin to find the name of a show I watched around 1997 abot a toy shop with a old.. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a show I watched around when I was little around 1997 there was a toy shop with an old man and a boy named noah I think and a boat and no its not noddys I think the toys came to life and it wasn't cartoon

View more questions Search