Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bauer1219 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Evil or good, how to tell the difference
    Im doing a reno on a house from 1898, I was painting woodwork and kept noticing a dark shadow out of the corner of my eye. I then got on the phone with a friend when the conversation was interupted by a wisper then it turned into a deep growling sound. I then had a big fear come over me and bolted out of the house. After exiting the house my phone shut down , having no power at all. After about an hour I went back into the house and put holy pictures and other things as such. I didn't see anything again. Can someone help me ? I need to know what to do to insure it is gone, I would also like to know if it was good or bad . Does anyone know how to tell the difference? Anything anyone has to say will be greatly taken .
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 25, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bauer1219 View Post
    Im doing a reno on a house from 1898, I was painting woodwork and kept noticing a dark shadow out of the corner of my eye. I then got on the phone with a friend when the convo was interupted by a wisper then it turned into a deep growling sound. I then had a big fear come over me and bolted out of the house. after exiting the house my phone shut down , having no power at all. after about an hour I went back into the house and put holy pictures and other things as such. I didnt see anything again. can someone help me ? I need to know what to do to insure it is gone, I would also like to know if it was good or bad . does anyone know how to tell the difference? Anything anyone has to say will be greatly taken .

I think this post needs to be moved to the paranormal forum first of all.

Is this a home that you bought or are you just working there? Let me ask you this... from what you described, do you think it could have been a "good" spirit? I sincerely doubt that your holy pictures are going to keep this thing away. If you are planning on living at this home... it needs prayer. This is a demonic spirit. Are you religious at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good and Evil [ 46 Answers ]

Good and evil, goodness and malice, coexist in this world and do it fully mixed, in the same place, in the same family and even in the heart and actions of one person. Yet, we tend to create a certain image of each one, and to establish a very simple division of people between good and bad ones. ...

What is good for you, and what is evil? [ 22 Answers ]

How confident are you in your ability to judge what is good for you, and what is evil?

Debate: Good and Evil [ 10 Answers ]

This continues the "Debates galore" thread. Question: "What determines what is good and evil?"

Is 50% good + 50% evil=God? [ 164 Answers ]

Is50% good+50% evil=God? I ask this because every thing has an opposite answer this I am confused.

Hydroquinone - good or evil? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been reading through some of the posts in the skin lightening forum and I read a lot of people dislike "hydroquinone". I was just wondering if anyone could explain what's wrong with hydroquinone. My dermatologist recommended it to me for my acne scars and it seems to work fine. But if it's...

View more questions Search