Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crys 321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Cat had a baby over 24h ago and it looks like she is going again after being fine tod
    My cat had a baby over 24h ago and the baby didne't make it she has been fine all today and just very affectionate around 5:00 she started acting strange like she was unconfortable and something was comeing out from behind also had some bleeding almost the same as when she was having her first baby its been 4 hours since this started and she continues to do this but nothing has come out.. is she having more baby's or is there something else going on?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 05:55 PM
    It sounds like she's in labor and the baby is stuck.

You need to get her to a vet now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water in hot tap, but worked fine 15 minutes ago [ 3 Answers ]

This morning my husband had plenty of hot water with good pressure and 15 minutes later I tried to shower and there was no water coming from hot tap, in any hot tap in the house. There is water in the water line coming from tank. We have clear pex and I can see the water coming out of the tank. ...

An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish [ 1 Answers ]

I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland

My cat had kitten 2weeks ago and now my cat has run away,what do I need 2do2 now [ 3 Answers ]

My cat had 4 kittens and now she has run away,I would like to know what to do to the kittens in what to feed them and how?? If someone could klet me knoe asap please

Whirlpool refrigerator not running. Model ET20GKXSN00 It ran fine until 2 days ago. [ 0 Answers ]

I know it's old: Mfg. 1988 It makes no noise whatsoever. I know there's power because the interior light comes on. However it does not cool at all. No buzz from the compressor or anything. I'm hoping it's something simple like the thermstat or a capacitor etc.

View more questions Search