Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKA_Jericho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Music video with women walking through desert doing cocaine and dying one at a time?
    I'm trying to figure out what song it is that starts with a guy kind of humming and then there's women walking through a desert doing cocaine and dying one by one while the guy who's singing is following them like a gost? Can anyone help me with this?

Check out some similar questions!

Music video 1990's female singer walking along a street? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a video which I believe is from the 80's, female black singer walking along a street with lots of people milling about, it was shot in black and white and she is wearing a hat like a beret and a long coat?

Black female singer walking a dog music video [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I saw a music video a little while ago where a black female singer is walking a mean looking dog in the night following a white man. It was quite a dark atmospheric video but I think the music was quite dancy? I'm sure the song was a remix of an old song too. Its doing my head in!! ...

Music video by descriotion, soldiers on desert [ 1 Answers ]

Sory for my english, but can You help me? I'm searching music video witch soldiers on desert which are helping some desert guys. They're protecting the area and ask guy and women behind him to get out the car. At the end the're helping them by electric cables to the engine. ;) The music like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.