Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdelmotte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Harbor Breeze Customer Service
    Where can I get the screws that affix the blade arms to the unit? I tried Lowe's where I purchased the fan.
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

Jun 26, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Since Harbor Breeze fans are sold by Lowe's, you will probably have to go through them to get the parts you need. You might see if you can order the screws through Lowe's Customer Service number: 800-445-6937 Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze #0317998 [ 4 Answers ]

I need the instructions as I misplaced mine for installation.

Harbor breeze downrods [ 1 Answers ]

We have bought harbor breeze ceiling fans with the following finishes and need to know where we can find matching 12 inch downrods: Brushed nickel, aged bronze, white, harvest wheat, aged iron bronze Also purchased a hunter fan with onyx bengal bronze

Harbor Breeze Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan that is only a few months old. The fan no longer works because the remote no longer turns it on and there is no manual control to turn it on. The remote actually appears to be working so I think the issue is in the fan iteself. The light on the remote comes on...

Harbor Breeze Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Our ceiling fan was working from the wall switch, but our renter pulled too hard on the chain and broke it off at the motor assembly. So we could not adjust fan speed. We took it down, replaced iwith a new 3 speed fan switch - checked to make double sure the wires were in the right place (4 wires,...

Harbor Breeze Fan [ 5 Answers ]

I recently installed a 52" Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and I hate it. It's terribly Loud the motor hums constantly. Does anyone have any suggestions or know Who the manufacturer is?

View more questions Search