Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J-ballin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Weird relationship.. Lost?
    All right, I met this girl online. Really hot. We talked for 7 months keeping the attraction going and things were going crazy good. Anyway I stopped playing the game and she did too. Eventually she came back (we have been together without using game for a while) and started paying more attention to the game over me.

I started getting mad at the lack of attention and we argued. I got jealous at some posts that other guys were writing on her wall and I would get charged with "not trusting her enough" we worked through the problem and she ended up quiting the game thanking me for opening her eyes to the crap on the games

Things just went downhill from there... I tried starting convos with her. But all I got was "yes, no , lol". This got me frustrated and I tried talking to her about it. She wouldn't call anymore and she changed her number because months before my parents overheard me yelling at her over the phone (things were fine then)

Lately I've asked her what she wants and if she wanted to get back and she said "Yeahh". I said nice to have you back. And she said "nice to be back<3 <3" I texted her the next morning and nothing. Then the next day and got nothing. The day after that and still nothing (I didn't blow up her phone)

Eventually I got frustrated again and sent her texts askimg her why she is doing this and still NO ANSWER it drives me crazy at times and she's the only girl that has done it to me

We were going to meet one day (she tried surprising me by coming over one time but I wasn't in town) the last text she sent me sounded like she enjoyed being back with me but no changes were made on her part.

You guys give good advice. What should I do. Is there any hope??

Btw. It has been 2 months since we've been going downhill with me trying to fix it. She is 2 years older than me and said I was hot when we met. She will be going to college this year and I'm
    Still in high school
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J-ballin View Post
    Weird relationship.. Lost?... What should I do. Is there any hope???
    Quote Originally Posted by J-ballin View Post
    ...she changed her number due to the fact that months before my parents overheard me yelling at her over the phone...
    You didn't have a relationship. You have never met this girl, it was just a fantasy. It lasted seven months because there was no real commitment. She could have a boyfriend and you wouldn't know about it.

The fact that you still had the capacity to amass the jealousy in which you were yelling at her over the phone is concerning. So, is there hope? Definitely not. And now that she's in college, she'll have plenty of boys to choose from.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Your text buddy/gamer found other things to do, so let it go. Do as she does, find something else to do.

Did you actually date, and relate in person? If not what did you expect?

Jun 25, 2012, 04:46 PM
    Yeah but things were still hot over text months after the yelling. And I could tell she was into me that much because she used to get jealous over game too and she would complain about me not texting her back sooner (cupcake phase I guess)

I've never done this online thing but I feel like I've messed it up by trying too hard at times. So it bothers me

It was more like a chat game. Not intended for meeting people but we started talking over it and things went smooth

She lives 3 hours from me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 04:56 PM
    I have two words for you

REAL PEOPLE, WHO DO REAL THINGS!

Okay 6 words.

Jun 25, 2012, 06:07 PM
    QUOTE by talaniman;
    I have two words for you

REAL PEOPLE, WHO DO REAL THINGS!
    For the record I do get girls all the time in real life but since I didn't initially meet this chick I got to know her better and liked her more than her looks. I know her pics are legit because we have mutual friends

Besides I never liked girls in a love kind of way. Kind of just to get mine. I know it's messed up but I haven't felt for a chick like this. So I don't know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I lost a lot of weight and now my body looks weird. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay My Name Is Michelle and I lost a lot of weight back in 2006 because of I had the gastric by pass surgery, I'm 24 years old now still a virgin and never had a boyfriend :| my vajina aria is like weird looking -.- like it looks like a punching bag :| how do I make that go away? And I'm scared...

My best friend and I have a weird relationship.. [ 6 Answers ]

All right this is kind of long... lol My friend Chelsey lives across the street from me, and we are very close friends. She had an abusive boyfriend and I really like her but she doesn't think that I can handle her (she has some issues from her abusive ex)and she says that she doesn't want to hurt...

A girl I like, her relationship seems weird [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I had feeling for this girl but never told her how I felt and now she started dating one of my good friends and he knew how I felt about her. But after they started dating I got up the guts to tell her how I feel and she said I should have told her that a few days ago. Which strikes me...

Help me. Weird relationship [ 14 Answers ]

OK so here's the thing.. My best friend is finding it really hard to break up with here boyfriend... I've giving here advice but she won't listen so she want to post on here ... Sam here.. I'm dating a guy called mark.. been together a long tym.. I'm nli 16 and I'm off on holiday with...

Weird relationship. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everybody! So I have this werid situation... this guy who's like 24 (im20) has a girlfriend... but we hung out in the summer and hooked up or whatever... so he's bak from school now and wants to hook up again. But I feel bad since he has a girlfriend now. But he came over and one thing led...

View more questions Search