Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edgardeleon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Music video
    Music video: two tough looking guys get in a motel room or a cabin and spent a crazy night dressing up as girls and screwing around, and next morning they
    Say good by in a very manly way. What's the name of the video and where can I
    Find it ( late 90's early 2000's).

Check out some similar questions!

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

Music video name [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everybody.. I recently saw an animated music video where a round kind of object was moving around and the song was about love... I can't remember the lyrics.. now it's so vague to me.. Does anybody know the name of the song? I think it's a famous tune... thankssss

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

Music video.. [ 0 Answers ]

I don't remember how the song goes, or the artist... name. Gah x] I remember, A child in an animal suit, in the Zoo, it's being taken away from its family and put into the zoo... but it was all animated, and some kind of techno... I really need help, this really bothers me,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.