Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missgray215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 01:36 PM
    ETG test after drinking
    I'm a 31 year old female and approx. 165lbs. I drank five beers Friday night, one beer Saturday, and one beer Sunday. I have to submit a urine sample for an ETG test tomorrow by 4:30pm. Will I be able to pass?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 02:00 PM
    The fact that the largest consumption 5 beers occurred on Fri the single beers on Sat & Sun will clear in under 24 hours. You should be EtG clear given the amount and pace of consumption. EtG is not cumulative.

You are fooling around a danger area however and this test is very erratic.

Please let us know the results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test after heavy drinking? [ 6 Answers ]

Consumed heavy amounts of alcohol on and off for about 5 days. Have a test roughly 8 days from last drink. Most people are golden after 120 hours but will binge drinking possibly make me test positive over a week later? I am a healthy and active individual

Will I pass an ETG test 87 hours after drinking? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm new to this site and had posted this question a few days ago with no answers so I'm wondering if I'm doing it right. My question was for Dr Bill... who I've seen answer several questions similar to mine. Just wondered his expert opinion on passing an ETG test 87 hours after a last drink. Three...

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

EtG test after drinking 110 hours [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 8 beers last Saturday night finishing at 11pm. I tested today Thursday at 3pm. What are the chances of failing?

View more questions Search