Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheerleader143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 01:02 PM
    How to point your toes when you do a toe touch/pike
    I have height in my jumps but I just don't know how to point my toes when I jump.no matter how hard I try they wount point I have an arch in my foot I thought they'd help. Is there any exercises to help that?
    cheer4life Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2012, 10:19 PM
    Yes!
    Pike sit witth pointed toes, just hold it!
    And whenever your in a stradle stretching for a toetouch just point your toes.
    During your jumps lift your head and keep your body tight! You'll just start doing it without even trying.. just TRY for now to point!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

If you are standing with your heels against a wall, you cannot touch your toes.Why? [ 0 Answers ]

If you are standing with your heels against a wall, you cannot touch your toes.Why?

Toe Touch HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

For cheerleading I need to get a toe touch. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but every time I do it I roll out my hips and sit but I can never get it! Any stretches or advice for me? Thank you so much(:

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

Toe touch hazard [ 4 Answers ]

OMG MY toe touch sux!! I need some major help!! LIke how do you keep your chest up and are you supposed 2 have your hands in fist or flat? PLEAZ HELP!

View more questions Search