Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Tub Drain
    When you buy a 5 foot tub, does it come with the drain kit. Or must you buy it separately. From Home Depot
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneill474 View Post
    When you buy a 5 foot tub, does it come with the drain kit. Or must you buy it separately. From Home Depot
    Should tell you on the package. I seem to remember it doesn't from the last couple I bought.. but that's been over a decade.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 12:30 PM
    Does not come with a kit since there are many options. Chrome, brushed chrome, brushed nickel etc. Make sure you get the drain on the proper side!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reassemble tub a push n lock tub drain? [ 10 Answers ]

I took a push n lock type tub drain apart to replace the washer. There are 2 springs, several plastic parts, one large screw and the top. How do these parts fit back together?

Drain in tub does not line up with pipe underneath tub. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirpool tub that was draining slowly, so I took out the stopper and when I looked down the drain it was off center, by half. Should it be like that due to the type of tub/venting or whatever? Or is it installed wrong? How do I fix this?

Run water in tub drains. Fill tub does not drain [ 3 Answers ]

Run water in tub drains. Fill tub does not drain use snake but its still the same

Tub drain in concert is too low for new spa tub [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings everyone, I am installing a whirlpool tub and it appears that the drain is about 1/2 inch too low. The drain is set in concrete. Is there any type of extension that can be put on the drain? Any suggestions? Thanks, Ed

Slow Tub Drain; Draining Sink Overflows Tub [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I'm looking for advice about some bathroom plumbing issues. We live on the ground floor of a condo building that has a cement slab. The tub in our bathroom has an extremely slow drain (ankles submerged during a shower). We've tried to snake the tub drain both through the drain and by...

View more questions Search