Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    az_khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 10:41 AM
    Effect of Humidity on fuel consumption in furnace
    We are using 39000NMC/hr of Natural gas (consisting of 72.4% CH4, 9.2%CO2, 18.2% N2, 1.2% C2H2). The furnace is induced draught and used for reforming of Process gas at Ammonia unit. Humidity has the significant effect on increased fuel consumption to maintain required temperatures of Process gas?
    Please give the calculation to know how humidity effects the fuel consumption!
    (Assume the values of humidities in calculations)

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel consumption [ 3 Answers ]

What could be the causes of high fuel consumption on carburated engines

High fuel consumption [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently driving a 2000 Volvo S40 T4, and have realized that within the last 2 months my fuel/gas consumption has increased dramatically. I would appreciate advise on what to do and what the cause may be as it has not been in for servicing that it is due for at the workshop.

High fuel consumption [ 1 Answers ]

I have honda 1997 model v6 engine the fuel consumption is high, tell me the normal fuel consumption in litres/km and solution to this high fuel consumption. Thanks. >Moved to Cars & Trucks Board<

High fuel consumption [ 4 Answers ]

My Honda Civic 91 DX has bad gas mileage - about 21MPG. What could be the cause of it? I know underinflated tires can cause it, but my tires are properly inflated (as Service Manual states). I have the following items all new, so I should remove them from the list of possible causes: oxygen...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.