Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 06:04 AM
    I would be on my way to Canada but Mrs Fr Chuck is a second degree black belt and I doubt I could make it to the door.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Don't mess with a woman and her black belt!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 06:58 AM
    A one night stand is a temporary quick easy fix to feel good, and seldom has great value beyond getting your rocks off. Okay some say that getting your rocks off has immense value!

That is unless you get too intoxicated to remember anything, and don't know if it was good or not. Or worse, think it's the start of something good. Chances are its not, but anything is possible I guess. Its accepted social interaction for singles, not so much committed people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concession stands [ 2 Answers ]

I have just bought a usde concession stand is there some one that can answer questions about what I need & how to get started. Thanks S. Lowman

Jack stands [ 3 Answers ]

How safe is it to use 3 ton jack stands to hold up a 3200 lbs. car? I am doing a full rebuild and would prob. Leave it in the air for a couple of months at a time. Or should I use ramps?

One night stands overrated? [ 4 Answers ]

Seriously, last night went down like this: - Friend's party - Meet cute chick I haven't seen before - Alcohol - Seemingly hot sex for her, awkward sex for me - She orgasmed twice, I didn't orgasm at all (prolly too drunk I dunno) Seriously, it just didn't feel like the sex I was used to...

DPN stands for [ 3 Answers ]

What dose DPN stands for? :confused:

View more questions Search