Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiecole14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 12:13 AM
    My mom is mean and hates me. Why?
    My dad died about 7 months ago and my relationship with my mom has gotten way worse. She will scream that I never do anything around the house and that I'm worthless to her. Intelligence her that I wash the dishes,do laundry, vacuum, and clean up after the dog when she asks but she will always complain that I need to be asked to do it and that I should just do it without being asked. She will kick me out of the house and lock me out for hours at a time, once because I forgot to put away 2 glasses left on the table. I feel so miserable and I'm probably depressed but my mom says I'm just too dramatic. I cry almost every night and she doesn't care. She laughed at me because I cried while trying to finish folding laundry. I'm 16, a girl, school just ended for the year... Please give me suggestions, I reallyneed help :(
    katiecole14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 12:19 AM
    Ooh and sometimes I stay with my aunt... She never hits me... I have a 6 year old sister who is treated like a god and 2 sisters already moved out... I don't let people know how miserable I am. Except for my closest friends and even they don't know what to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom hates me [ 3 Answers ]

My mom hates me and told me so when I was young. We are now both Christians, and we are closer than ever before, but she constantly does things to hurt me. Like at Christmas I got a card, but my brother got a gift card and so did his wife, her daughter in law, I got an apology that she couldn't...

My mom hates me! I think she really does! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 14 years old and I'm a girl! And my mom hates me!I love her! And she's she loves me to sometimes but she says she hates me like 5 times a day and she's says so many means things like she is going to hurt me and I'm not good enoff for her! And I try so hard but that's not good for her! And...

My mom hates me [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has been treating me like dirt for the past few years, it has been really bad this year. She usually seems nice but every few days she gets mad at me for no reason. I try and keep good grades in school, but say if I miss an assignment, or forgot to turn something in, SHE GOES NUTS! And when...

My mom hates me. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

My mum really hates me and we had a little argument and now she hasn't spoken to me in ages. When she does talk to me, she says horrible things in a sly voice. I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just a little bit selfish that's all. And now that she's angry with me, my older sister is sucking...

My mom hates me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 23, married, I have two children and I believe my mother hates me. Well, she gets really mad at people all the time and she seems to think that whenever she is mad at someone I should be mad at that person to. Which I cannot do. Therefore, she get mad at me. The other day she calls...

View more questions Search