Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrittanyM2012 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 09:00 PM
    At the wrong place at the wrong time
    A friend of mine was arrested on two counts of armed robbery, but he's innocent. An associate of his decided to talk to the people next door, so he called my friend over... As soon as he got there, the associate pulled a gun out on the people, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police told him that he could have gotten out Friday, but he's still there! What should he do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 05:59 AM
    Hello B:

He should hire a lawyer and not talk to the cops.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Agree, make no statements to the cops, get an attorney,

Since he was not guilty I am sure as soon as it was over he did not go with his friends but stayed with the victims and called the police and gave them all of the info.

I am sure if he did go home, he called the police at once to report his friend ?

I am sure when his friend pulled a gun he told his friend to stop and put the gun away ?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    ... He should hire a lawyer and not talk to the cops. ...
    Or to BrittanyM2012 either, for that matter. Assuming BrittanyM2012 is not an attorney (or clergy, or the suspect's spouse), anything he says to her can be used against him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong person or wrong time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy that was perfect in every way; not just on a paper way, but in an ideals on life, type of person way. If anyone would ever ask me what I wanted in a guy, I would describe him in every way. We'd been seeing each other for a year, most weekends, met each others...

Wrong place to like [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem. There's a dude I like, but he's from my church, is this a big problem?

@ key in wrong place [ 1 Answers ]

My @ key is in the wrong place, when you click the @ key it comes up with ", and when you click the " key it comes up with an @, also the 'hash' key has vanished, it comes up with a \ instead, and when you click the \ key, its normal. I've looked in the keyboard settings, but can't find the...

@ Key in wrong place [ 1 Answers ]

My @ key is in the wrong place, when you click the @ key it comes up with ", and when you click the " key it comes up with an @, also the 'hash' key has vanished, it comes up with a | instead, and when you click the | key, its normal. I've tried going into the keyboard settings, on the regional...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search