Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Only in the Government.
    Subject: Only in the Government

150 years ago, President Lincoln found it necessary to hire a private investigator - Alan Pinkerton for protection. That was the beginning of the Secret Service.

Since that time, the federal government has produced a large number of multi-letter agencies such as: FBI, CIA, INS, IRS, DEA, BATF,etc.

Now we have the "Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service".
    Can't you see them now, these 'highly trained' men and women in their black outfits with jackets saying across their backs: F.A.T.A.S.S.

The FATASSs are of course supervised by a special section of the Home Land Security Section known as: Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section or the A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S.
    I feel safer already.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 08:21 AM
    LOL, Honesty in government.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Various Government Types [ 4 Answers ]

hey guys, I thought I might just ask about something I've always wanted to know... you know how there are countries like australia bieng democratic.. america, I think its republic I'm not sure, and other countries being a dictatorship, or comunist... could someone give me a list of all the...

Government influence [ 1 Answers ]

To what extent should governments be able to influence the publics opinion?

Government [ 38 Answers ]

What do you think is the best form of government? Monarchy? Like the middle east or astrocracy which I don't think exists anymore, or democratic which most of the countries claim to be!

View more questions Search