Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 05:08 PM
    A film about a plump unattractive girl who gained a man engaged with another girl
    This film should be from the 1990s I think. A guy is engaged with a girl, but then he meets this plump girl who tries to gain him. Although she is less attractive than his girlfriend she shows positive sides of her character and eventually succeeds. It's a kind of love story about true feelings and that appearance is not as important as personality. The only bright detail I remember is that she knitted him a scarf as a present. I think it was a red scarf. Can somebody help me to find the title of this film?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Maybe,.

Babycakes (89)

----
    aliona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 06:56 AM
    That's it! Thank you very much! I've been looking for it for months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've fallen in love with a girl who's engaged. [ 10 Answers ]

K I need all the input I can get that would be great thanks. So how the story goes is I met my friends sister at work. She has been engaged for 5 years were both 19 yrs old. At first I didn't think nothing of it but as time went by we started to talk more and more about anything and everything...

My girl friend is engaged with someone, what should I do? [ 7 Answers ]

We broke up 2.5 years back for small reason. I have been waiting for her all these days, she knows that I'm waiting. Still she got engaged with some other guy as per parents instructions. Her engagement is over, she didn't even tell me. Now she is avoiding me if I call. What should I do.

TV MOVIE where a skinny unattractive girl meets handsome guy at a party [ 0 Answers ]

Tv Movie where skinny unattractive girl meets handsome guy and they leave the party together and they end up in the laundry mat

I like a girl but she is (or says she is) engaged and I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a freshman in high school and I met a girl on an online game. This girl has an amazing personality and I have seen her myspace and she is really beautiful. She and I are friends but then she told me she had a boyfriend. Then she told me that he asked her to marry her and she said yes. I don't...

View more questions Search