Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LADYBUG123454 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Wacc questions and answers
    The Longview Company has 1 million shares of common stocks outstanding:13 per share. The firm's shows a long-term debt $7 million which the firm borrowed from Chase bank at 8% interest rate 5 years ago. Longview can obtain the same loan today at an interest rate of 4%. Chase just received an offer from Chase bank to buy Longview stock has a beta of 1.2 and is in the 34% marginal tax bracket. What is the WACC?

Check out some similar questions!

WACC questions... HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

40% common stock, 13% preffered stock, 47% debt. Cost of common stock equity is 17.1% cost of preffered stock is 10.8%, the before tax cost debt is 7.5% and the firms tax rate is 35%. What is the weighted average cost of capital? 35% common stock, 65% debt. Debt issue of $1000 par value , 6.5 %...

WACC Question: What weight to use for debt when computing WACC [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone assist me as to how to approach this problem: Suppose a firm has 12.2 million shares of common stock outstanding with a par value of $1.00 per share. The current market price per share is $15.50. The firm has outstanding debt with a par value of 72.0 million selling at 101% of par....

Questions and answers! [ 13 Answers ]

Why are there wars in the name of God? These are a few questions asked by infants who find it hard to understand why we, so often, use the name of God to justify all kind of injustices. Q- What can religions do to avoid wars? A- In constructing the world peace we should all be concerned,...

Questions with no answers [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my early 30's married with no children. I am over weight and have been approved for a lap band because of medical reasons. I am in my fourth month, of "training" for my surgery. The problem is I have questions that just feel stupid. I was wondering if there is any one out there that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.