Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suncerary92 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 12:27 PM
    What to do for birthday
    What should I do for my 20th birthday? It's in 6 days I really want to go to the city don't suggest the club though and how much is Dave& busters per person? Including the game card and food

Check out some similar questions!

What to get him for his birthday? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and this guy are meeting for the first time,he invited me to his birthday,what should I get him? We've been talking for almost a month now , on Facebook and texting and I really thing his intrested , cause we've been flirting. We talk about everything and anything for hoursss, but the thing...

What is a good birthday present for a 21st birthday? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my current boyfriend is 20 years old. I am very undecisive on what to give him for his birthday. His is going to turn 21 and there thing he could do but I can't yet. Any advice.

Birthday [ 7 Answers ]

It is along story, My Birthday is today, I have many friends that I really care for them. I have arranged party for my best friend because I do care to join me my special day! OK I reserved a 2 tables for them in a 5 stars restaurant, because I felt that they deserve it to be treated very well...

What do I get him for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

So I really like this guy & we've talked on the phone a few times & I know he likes me too & he told me his birthday was coming up soon & I don't know what to get him because we've only been talking for like a few weeks so what do you get a guy you like but know for so little for his birthday Keep...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.