Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmquestion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Who are the 10 most influential Australian prime ministers and why?
    Who are the 10 most influential Australian prime ministers and why?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 06:04 PM
    John Howard is already doing a pretty good job. There have been Australian PMs since 1901. Are you offering a prize for the correct answer ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you prime a pump? [ 5 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me how to prime a sprinkler pump the right way? I have 2 cut-off valves on my system. The first one leads to the pump, and the other valve leads to the cylinder shaped thing with the five tubes on it... My question is: do I close the 2nd valve and open the first valve to let water...

How do you prime awater pump? [ 1 Answers ]

I cut off my well pump to make sure that I did not have any leaking toilets over night. Now my well seems to have lost it's prime. The shower water will ryn then completely cut off then come back on in a couple of minutes. Help?

Prime numbers [ 6 Answers ]

What is a prime number -describe and use an example please.

Prime numbers [ 7 Answers ]

a buddy of mine posts hard math problems on myspace. I'm no math whiz so I enlist the help of others... help me out please What is the largest prime you can write using the digits from the 7th 4-digit prime in consecutive digits of (-1)^(1/(Pi * I))... where "i" of course equals sqrt(-1) ...

Prime ministers and presidents [ 8 Answers ]

My question is how do you think has more power- prime ministers or presidents and why? I`m not sure myself cause I'm in favour for presidential government yet still in favour for parilamentary government. Please help

View more questions Search