Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infinity Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Pursuing a Master's degree in Mathematics
    Hi,
    I'm a secondary school Math. Teacher from Egypt teaching higher Math. That belong to the IG/IB systems (I've a BSC. In Mathematics from the Faculty of Science - Mathematics Section). I've been teaching for 5+ years now. Lately, I'm thinking of upgrading my skills to new higher levels in order to be able to teach in the university level especially the first two years.

I'm looking for a Master's degree in Mathematics and an opportunity to teach for some time - after finishing my studies - over there as a kind of training and getting my hands dirty to make my CV shine even more.

My question is:
    Which university in USA suits me better regarding my requirements?

P.S. Even though a financial support / partial fund would help me greatly but I'm not counting on it since my grades in college were not exciting to get any kind of financial assistance (but this has effect whatsoever with my academic strength and talents in teaching). All I'm counting on is a university which can fulfill my needs with the least conditions on accepting me. I have superb language skills (Academic IELTS; S: 8, R: 6.5, W: 6, L: 7.5 ~ Overall band = 7)

Thank you!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Are there good public libraries near you?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Every university that offers a Master's program has information you can read on their website, or they can send you information. Look around and email or call if they interest you. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am soon to be an Master's Degree holder... [ 1 Answers ]

I am soon to be an Master's Degree holder in the Archives/Records field. However, having come late to the table, I have very little exp outside of coursework. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should be looking for a job? I am already signed up to several feeder posting websites but...

Bachelor to Master's degree [ 6 Answers ]

Hello EB, I've received my Bachelor's degree in English Literature, now I wonder what are my choices for Master's degree, Can I study other science and subjects 'e.g Computer Networking' or I have to just finish my English related fields. Now I work as an IT and love to study Computer Networking...

1-year Master's degree [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know of any good 1 year Master programs available in an Ivy League school. I am desperate for some research and analytical experience in any field, preferably in health.

View more questions Search