Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Britters Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Life with derek
    My little sister was watching "Life With Derek" the other day and I heard a song that I can't get out of my head.
    I looked all over the net but can't figure it out.
    All that I got is that it was from episode "grade point: average"
    So if any one knows what it is called that would be great! Thanks!

---Britters<3
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 02:35 PM
    According to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb), Life With Derek was produced by Pope Productions. Your best bet would be to contact them and see if they'd answer your question for you:

popeproductions.com - film and television production

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

My Life [ 1 Answers ]

I really dn't understand what has happen. But this weekend everything went wrong. My mom called me a disappiontment and she thinks I sleep with everyone. I am 17 and in April I'll be 18. For over a year I have been on a lock down I can't do anything. I have a job and I met a wonderful guy. He makes...

My Life [ 13 Answers ]

What to do if you have a boyfriend that has a 11month old daughter and a baby on the way with two different females,but you wasn't with him before he had the baby with the other girls.We love each other very much,we been together going on 3months.

Life [ 6 Answers ]

Hi just to start by saying I haven't been on here for a while which is also due to me moving etc because I had to :mad: and at the moment I actually hate life. I feel really depressed and have cut myself off from my friends. Even some really close friends I can't speak too and they try and help...

Help with life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lori my b-day is 10/04/83, I am just completely confused in life. Can you please tell me what my future will bring me career wise? What type of industry will I work in? Where will I be located? Any info will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search