Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosierobinson89 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Depressed at 13?
    Hello,okay so um..
    As I've said,I can't see my sister,it keeps bugging me.
    In school there's a boy called Jake, he calls me a fat whore,slut,slag etc.. its making want to just lock away.
    I've broke up with my boyfriend and he's making up saying I'm pregnant with his baby,we haven't even had sex! We kissed and hugged that's it!
    I'm letting my mother down, since I want to do makeup!All my siblings but Beth (the one I'm not allowed to see) have done so well, Abi's a artist,Alex is going to Art Collage and James has just left uni, my mum says I act like beth sometimes which makes me so angry and upset!I'm nothing like that girl!I don't hit my mum,trash the house, I've never been invloled with the police, I try and focus at school since I'm doing my gcses now!
    All this is making me so depressed!I want to just die seriously I do! Please just help with some comments!PLEASE?What should I do!?
    Love Rosiiee!<3
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 08:41 AM
    At 13, the boy calling you fat so and so most likely has a crush on you at 13 that is still how some boys deal with it, IF not he is a bully and who cares what he things.

So you had a boyfriend, while 13 is too young, you are now finding out why, since you can't handle or deal with the emotional issues. Boys almost always lie to their other guy friends about scoring and having sex with the girls they date, They want to have a rep or being a "MAN" this is at about any age, though high school anyway, so get used to it.

So in 9 months he will be proven a lier and no one will care since he got a new girlfriend and you are dating someone else by then.

This is life and how it works
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2012, 08:42 AM
    If you truly want to die you need to speak to someone - a counsellor at school, a responsible adult, someone. And I agree with FrChuck - this is typical behavior of boys that age. Some continue into adulthood, by the way.

You cannot control what other people say. You can not let it bother you.

My concern is that your other posts contain conflicting or questionable info - for example, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/child-...rt-665369.html.

I'm not sure that you are being truthful here. I also realize your mother has a restraining order against your sister, who tried to kill her BUT you live with your father, not your mother. Again, I'm not certain about the truth.

You need to talk to a counsellor - and I say that kindly. Why be unhappy when you COULD come to grips with some of your problems and feel better about yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wonder why I'm still depressed. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so let's take it this way, it's been a long time now since me and my ex broke up. I want to know why, or maybe I'm just not that contented with how everything happened. 3 Years has already passed and we went on our different lives but from time to time, we still say 'Hi' on Facebook but it...

Really depressed [ 25 Answers ]

Lately I have been really depressed. It has been over a year now. I stopped going to school for a week or so and the principal suggested I see I psychologist but I never did. Nobody knows about how depressed I am because I hide it all the time. I really want to get some help before I really lose...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Depressed or not? [ 27 Answers ]

I am a young girl in her early teens. I have tried to stop eating before only to be stopped by my friends. Whenver I talk to my mom about me being fat she thinks I'm over exaggerating and being dramatic. I haven't told anyone this but earlier in the year if I got stressed or mad or sad id take my...

Am I depressed? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well every now and then I go through these like little periods of depression, each time it only lasts about one week, but its not like "oh i'm having a bad week, i sad and frustrated and just not my usual self".. Its like actual depression and the whole time its happening I'm like "i hate...

View more questions Search