Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hethlg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 12:34 AM
    Temporary Custody to Dad1yr ago cause Mom fled abuse which violated custody order.
    A NC Custody Consent order that I signed under DURESS FOUND Me in contempt after fleeing to PA with our child. I REPORTED Domestic Violence before fleeing NC. I also had a valid order of protection against Father. NC would not acknowledge it once I moved back into my home with my abuser/childs Father. He ended up getting TEMPORARY primary custody and I supervised visitatition. 6 months later Father turned around and agreed to let child live with me, alone in PA for 5 months straight! Before child was with me for 6 months (jurisdiction laws) the Father took child back to NC re-claiming his temporary primary custody. I haven't been able to see my child in almost a month and he has convinced himself that I have no rights to my child. I know I need a lawyer but I can't afford the $4000 retainer fee.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get temporary custody of my niece she is currently with children service mom [ 2 Answers ]

Is willing to let me get custody, what are the steps and the procedure?

I'm filing a motion to dismiss a temporary custody order [ 6 Answers ]

I was granted primary custody. I gave the other party 30 day notice that me and our son were relocating out of state cause I got married. I week before I was to move he filed a motion to stop me from moving. I still moved in the notice I said he could have our son for the summer. He filed another...

How do I get temporary emergency custody order, chicago [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed for guardianship and the court date is not until sept 2. Its my 9 year old niece and ny 13 year old nephew. My brother is their father and he was murdered in 2006. Their mom has yet to provide a stable home. I think I need emergency temp. custody until sept 2. how do I get the...

How do I obtain a temporary custody order in GA? [ 3 Answers ]

My sister lives with my husband and I, we live in the basement apartment of my mother and step-father's house. My mother is currently out of the picture. My sister's father (not mine) is now threatening to take her, out of the county we live in, away from the school system she has gone to for 8...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.