Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don eldridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 12:13 AM
    12foot 36inch pool is 4 inches unlevel. Safe for 2 months?
    Getting a pro install next spring. This should be safe for two months right? It's kind of like an index as it has up right poles holding it up.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlevel pool [ 13 Answers ]

I just filled my pool up and it unlevel 2in on one side and 3 on the other its in the same spot from last year and it wasn't that unlevel could I dig around the poles on the higher side to bring it down? What can I do without having to drain it.

Pool Unlevel about 2 1/2 inches [ 2 Answers ]

We put up a 22x52 pool, its an Ultra Frame Pool. We did level the ground but appearantly it was not good enough. I am level on all sides but 1 it is about 2 1/2 inches off. Is there anyway this can be fixed without taking the pool down. I didn't realize it till the pool was about a foot from the...

Intext above ground pool unlevel about 3-4 inches [ 0 Answers ]

We just bought a n intent 18x42 above ground pool and put it up and now the pool is almost full and you can tell there is about a 3 inch difference on one side. Is this dangerous or could it make it through the summer?

Unlevel pool [ 8 Answers ]

We just had an above ground pool put in and the company that put it in I would not recommend to anyone. It is unlevel about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. I was wondering if it was safe to use or do we need them to drain it and level it up right? By the way it took them 4 weeks to put it up.

Unlevel pool [ 2 Answers ]

I never set my pool at a completely level spot! Will this really hurt anything or will it do OK its about 3-5 inches unlevel maybe a little less?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.