Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruthfournier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Does it make sense to get a sale price now or wait and pay a little more later
    I work for a company in purchasing. I have the opportunity to buy an item for 50$ less today versus doing a PO with a month delay in interest free payment. My concern is spending the companies money today versus the advantages of paying later.. what is the company's best option and why?
    Can you give me a technical explanation.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2012, 12:22 AM
    Seriously?
    I guess this is really your homework.
    We'll gladly HELP but we won't do the work for you.
    So what do YOU think ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does this make sense? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am writing a report to an audit committee, and I think I am having an off day, nothing I write makes sense! Ok so I will write the sentence I currently am having an issue with, and go from there. If you need more info just let me know. "The Municipality’s staff have put a large...

Goods on consigment out at sale price ( including gross profit 50% of selling price) [ 1 Answers ]

This goods should be included in who's inventory. Having on mind that goods on consingment in belong to the consigner.

Can anyone make sense from this? [ 95 Answers ]

Basically me and my now ex girlfriend went out for 6 months, and one time after arguing with her sister and mum, we broke up for no apparent reason, afterwards she would ring and text me, and say that I deserved better etc. After she spoke to her friends they told her that she was the happist...

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it. [ 9 Answers ]

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it.

View more questions Search