Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menotbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 07:23 PM
    How do you remove the blower wheel of a bryant heat/cool unit?
    I need t ito clean the blower wheel of my Bryant heat/cool unit. Looks like it would be best to remove the blower unit. How do I do that?
    thermalmedics Posts: 153, Reputation: 13

Jun 23, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Remove hex screws and the whole squirrel cage slides out

video here on it

And

another one here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my Central Air Unit (Goodman split unit) neither cool or heat my house? [ 6 Answers ]

It worked fine all summer until last few months. When I have it to cool it blows air but not cold air. Now that I want heat it blows cool air and not hot air. It took it 30 minutes to heat my 1000SF home from 64 degrees to 65 degrees. What could be the problem?

How can I remove the blower from my bryant heat/air unit [ 0 Answers ]

How can I remove the blower from my bryant heat/air unit?

How do you remove a blower wheel from a frigidaire washer dryer combo unit [ 1 Answers ]

Need removal instructions for a frigidaire washer dryer, model flse72gcsa, on blower wheel

Cannot pull-out the blower wheel and motor assy from a Bryant HVAC [ 13 Answers ]

The blower wheel has a larger diameter than the opening of the air chamber. The blower wheel is damaged. Something inside the unit caused four of the vanes of the blower wheel to break off and jam the motor. This is a Bryant HVAC built in 2006. Has anyone else had this problem with an internal part...

Blower Wheel rotation for Bryant 373LAV060-115 gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Is the rotation clockwise shaft end or lead end?

View more questions Search