Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jun 23, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Steve Martin grey hair
    Does anyone know if Steve Martin already had grey hair when he started his comedy/movie career? Wikipedia has his high school grad picture and he still had dark hair then. Another picture at around 37 shows his hair was already mostly grey so he must have started very early. He's lucky he was allowed to be himself and wasn't pressured to color it, grey looks good on him.
    WisperWill70 Posts: 277, Reputation: 84

Jun 30, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    Does anyone know if Steve Martin already had grey hair when he started his comedy/movie career? Wikipedia has his high school grad picture and he still had dark hair then. Another picture at around 37 shows his hair was already mostly grey so he must have started very early. He's lucky he was allowed to be himself and wasn't pressured to color it, grey looks good on him.
    Steve Martin is known for his prematurely grey hair (which started greying in his 20s and was well on the way to white during his stint on SNL in the 1970s) - and he looks great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a man with grey hair. I had dyed with a semi color. How can I go back to grey. [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my grey hair with semi-color 'camel from Redken. I don't like the dark resulting hair. How can I get bark my grey hair right away??

Is it "safe" to use light ash blond hair color on predominately grey hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair for years and have good results from L'oreal products. The Color Experte is my favorite, but lately it fades out to about a level 9 or 10 blond with yellowish. I am probably 80% or more grey. There is a level 9 Color Experte which is hard to find. But, a lot of...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search