Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldieloxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Why does my lennoxhs25 air conditioning unit freeze up and stop blowing cold air
    Why does my lennox hs25 air conditioner freeze up and stop blowing cold air?
    thermalmedics Posts: 153, Reputation: 13

Jun 23, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Evap coil dirty, return air restriction, or low refrigerant.

If it gets frosty usually low refrig

Goes to a solid block of ice of dirty coil, BIG restriction or blower motor cutting out in cool mode

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cool air blowing from heater/air conditioning unit even when off [ 2 Answers ]

My heater and air unit keeps blowing cool air off and on at weird times of the day... Even when off. We have to go out and turn off power to unit to get it to turn off. What could cause this?

Bryant air conditioning unit 310AAV/JAV blowing warm air? [ 1 Answers ]

The unit is 2yrs old. Also it has been turned off for two weeks. Checked the filter, very dirty, but a new one in. Still warm air only.

Home air conditioning unit is running no air blowing from vents [ 5 Answers ]

My a/c unit runs but, no air coming through vents the temp in house stays the same. I looked at it on the roof and water is heavily dripping from it. The unit is off now

1991 honda accord air conditioning stopped blowing cold air [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a relation to my crappy fuel millage, no cold air blowing from my air condition, and my very erratic idle issue? Is my ecu ? Or a valve sensor?

Air conditioning unit blowing warm air [ 2 Answers ]

I live in an apartment with a heating and cooling system that uses water pipes. I'm not familiar with this. My air conditioner blows warm air and when the man from the A/C company comes to check it. He says it's working fine but then a few days later it happens again. What is going on?

View more questions Search