Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 23, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Mini lop breeders in NS or NB Canada
    Does anyone know any mini lop breeders in Nova Scotia or in New Brunswick?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 12:55 PM
    What is a mini lop? And by the way, how is rex doing?
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 23, 2012, 01:12 PM
    He's doing great! A mini lop is a lop eared breed of rabbit.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Look on Craigslist. I see around 20 mini lops free to a good home every single day on that site. Sad but true. :(

Mini lops are very common, and very easily found.

Here are a few at my local shelter right now. I would really suggest looking at the humane society shelter near you.

http://www.edmontonhumanesociety.com...mals/49761.jpg

http://www.edmontonhumanesociety.com...mals/52751.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm getting a holland lop eared rabbit, can I keep it in my garage? [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting a holland lop eared rabbit, and I was wondering if I can keep it in my garage. I was also wondering how big the cage needs to be because my dad is going to build it. My garage is always closed when I'm not outside so no need to worry about predators. I would play with it daily and buy...

Beta Breeders? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a male and a female that have been in the same tank for six months. I want to breed them, but they just don't seem to like each other. Have any of you breeders encountered this problem? Should I give them more time or just call it quits? Thanks to all that reply.

Dog Breeders [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a large dog lover for many years and I was wondering if anyone knew of large dog dog breeders in ns... I've been looking for a rottweiler, pit bull, bull dog or boxer since the loss of my last dog... any help would be apprechated thanks in advance

How to rid PC of lop.com? [ 16 Answers ]

Aladdin Internet Cleanup keeps telling me I have lop.com spyware. Each time I delete it via Aladdin it just comes back. I also have Hijack This, but I cannot see anything that helps. I have trawled the internet and found lots of advice on what to do in regedit, but none that applies to anything I...

View more questions Search