Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rohan Sehgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 07:56 AM
    How to translate english text to sanskrit text using Google translate?
    I want to translate a english text in sanskrit text using Google translate .
    maanvisingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 03:36 AM
    0 oh my thus months saving is also finished .
    .. oh yes t am also fed up of this price rise
    1Price rise is one of the most known current problems. Whenever we go to make some purchases in the market, we learn to our great disappointment that the prices of most of the thing have risen.
    2 There are several reasons for this steep rise in prices.One reason is the shortfall in production and This happens particularly when the country or a part of it is witnessed by floods or any natural disaster . Strikes result in fall in industrial production.
    3 This usually happens due to a number of reasons.
    4 yes One reason is the defective distribution system. Sometimes, there is over-production of some agricultural product in one State but it does not reach other States for lack of wagons, boxes, etc.
    5 It is generally seen there is surplus production of wheat in States like Punjab and Haryana but this surplus produce is not swiftly transferred to other States. Similarly, the bumper product of apples in Himachal Pradesh does not reach other States.
    6 Another reason for the scarcity of commodities in the market even during times of profusion is the tendency of wholesalers and capitalists to hoard the products and create a scarcity in the market.
    7 and There are several other reasons for price rise. Some of such reasons are back market, corruption, faulty taxation system, wastage, expenditure on luxuries etc
    ... now we will be more careful in the budget material

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Google Translate English to Sanskrit [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I want to make 20 sentences in sanskrit on the topic -mum parivarasya vyaharaha. Can u please help me. Thank you regards, AKASH

Google translate from english to sanskrit [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 10th class student. I attend a famous privately recognized High School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and responsibilities. I like them. I never try to shirk them. I take pleasure in doing what my parents bid me to do. I read and write a lot. I always try to...

Google translate sanskrit to english? [ 3 Answers ]

Swapn thambli ki ayushwy thambte, vishwas udala ki asha sampte, Kalji sodli ki aapulki sampte, Mhanun swapn paha, vishwas thewa n kalji ghya. Nati atut hotat..

English text to sanskrit text? [ 0 Answers ]

I want sanskrit text for - 'glory at all cost'

Translate english text to sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me translate a phrase into sanskirt for my wife. If possible, in Balinese sanskrit, otherwise more traditional fonts are OK too. Quote: I am my beloved, my beloved is mine. Thank you for your help.

View more questions Search