Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vooiid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Need a gynecologist assessment
    This is a question concerning my vagina. I have several concerns. I am 16 years old, and as I entered maturity, my labia minora and labia majora seemed to get bigger. It looks horrible and is destroying myself confidence as I feel I can no longer wear swimsuits, and am afraid to ever let anybody see.

Another issue is that I get a buildup of a white substance in the folds and wrinkles of my labia minora. This is not discharge. It in fact resembles the substance that males get known as 'smegma'. Is it normal to get this? How can I make it not build up so quickly? It makes my vagina small more than it should and builds up very quickly, within 24 hours. It doesn't clean out so easily as to clean it, simply running water over it will not work; I have to use my fingers to kind of gather it in my fingernails. I think perhaps this is dead skin cells?

Finally, I have an issue with the sensitivity of my . I am unable to derive any pleasure from my . I have been attempting masturbation for a long time and tried all kind of different things but nothing seems to work. The only way to achieve any kind of sexual stimulation is my applying lots of weight to my vulva, so for example, positioning myself so that all my body weight rests on my vulva, and even this does not always work. This is surely not normal. And I wonder if perhaps there is an issue with my nerves?

Check out some similar questions!

Completing assessment [ 3 Answers ]

List 6 expectations of staff when completing assessment tool/forms at aged care

DV Assessment Fee and Fine [ 3 Answers ]

Long story short. Was accused of assault four in 2007. Plead not guilty, charge later dropped. NC-order imposed against me, but violated it by calling girlfriend to get shoes.to Plead guilty to violation of NC-order because I felt I was over my head and didn't think I could get a fair trial. GF...

Judgment assessment [ 3 Answers ]

My wife has a judgment against her for a Medical bill before we were married. (She has attempted to work out payment plan to no avail, but that is another matter) She does not work and is attending school. After a levy on our joint account I have removed her from all accounts and her name is not...

Clim assessment [ 1 Answers ]

The Father died having one son and a younger brother. And a sister, The Deceased was living in Las Vegas USA. The Deceased has shot Himself The brother living in the UK The Deceased left his Wife and son when the son was 4-5 years old,and did not see him till 4 years ago. The son is 33 now....

Property Assessment [ 6 Answers ]

My Landlady is trying to get her property reassessed, (I think to refinance.) The property she owns is one parcel about 4.5 acres with 3 rental units on the same property. She got mad when she found out that the assessor was looking around the property, she said that he was only supposed to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.