Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 11:37 PM
    NHL Draft
    I was watching a recap of the nhl draft and they were talking about the players that were being picked and he said 1994 draft prospects. I didn't know that he was talking about the age and the year the players were born. I thought most of the players be drafted were in their early 20s. My question is why are the hockey players getting drafted at a young age. I'm only asking because I'm a basketball fan and basketball doesn't even draft players that young anymore, the youngest used to be 18. I have another question about the nhl but ill ask that later.

Check out some similar questions!

NHL Red Wings [ 4 Answers ]

OK... remember I AM female:D What is the meaning behind the octopus/squid in these playoff games? Is it a Red Wing thing? Does it happen at games through the regular season too? Curious minds want to know!:confused:

OH NO! Not during the NHL Finals! [ 1 Answers ]

My TV seems to have a problem. Panasonic PT-51HX41 projection TV. I am getting duplicate images or ghosting and the blue colors are all out of whack. The images of the players on the ice all have a yellow ghost image with them and the right side of the ice is yellow. Everything seems to be blue...

Lost manual for nhl 06 [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my owners manual for nhl06 , so I cannot install it on to my PC without the code on the manual, is there any where I can get a new code

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.