Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rousa3996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 10:51 PM
    My boyfriend addicted to hashish, I love him but he broke up with me.
    My boyfriend broke up with me since 3 weeks ago. We knew each other since 4 months from Facebook, after 4 days we started to hang out. He was attracted to me. He was so nice and so gentle. My family they dislike him because he is jobless. Takes the money from his parents and because when I want to meet him , I go for him by my car until his house to take him out cause he is jobless at that time(and he don't have a car) and they hate him because he smokes hashish , something like marijuana.

Anyway the basic problem is that my EX boyfriend start to bother me by calling and texting. So my boyfriend gets jealous and he asked me to change my phone number. After I changed my number he warned me that if he catches my previous number switched on again, he will end our relationship for good and he will considerate it as a cheating. So I was so straight with him, always available for him and 24 hours together on the phone. So he knew every single thing in my life. He knew that I loved him and become much attached to him so much.

Before the day we broke up, my mother asked me to call my brother so I found that I don't have credit on my new phone number so I was obliged to switched on the previous number and unfortunately he caught me using the previous phone number that he hates so much. He started screaming and insulting me by saying “you are a liar, you are a cheater, and listen to me, this is your last chance, next time you assume all your actions” he made me very angry by his bad words and I told him, “I don't like the tone of your voice it's very vulgar and I’m not the person that you can threaten her by leaving and if you want to leave, leave me no problem cause I don't care”. He replied OK goodbye.

After few days I started to miss him. I realized that I made mistake by losing him cause he was nice to me, he was very handsome and in the same time a faithful man (many girls tried to contact him but he ignored them). So I tried to call him and to fix the problem. I start like stupid to cry and I asked him if he wanted to give our relationship another chance. He replied he needs time to be calm down because he is still mad of me. I kept calling him but I felt he is so cold to me and he don't answer quickly the phone like before the broke up. I withdrew so he called me after 2 days but we didn’t talk about our relationship. He called me again after one week and he ask me if I want to come to his house and to go for fishing but I said that my father is sick. By the way his behavior is very weird. When he is normal and calm his very sweet and nice, and when he get upset he become so aggressive. Like not the same person.

The conclusion I love him and I’m attached to him so much and can't imagine another girl with him. What to do to bring him back and what to do to make him REDUCE the smoking of HASHISH. He smoke hashish since 8 years and every day he smokes around 6 to 8 cigarettes. What does it means he invited me to fishing and to his house? Is that means he want to give me another chance? After 3 days his birthday and I don't know if I have to call him or not? What should I do? Please help. And sorry for my bad English. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 11:29 PM
    You do too much for him to have him behave this way and maybe it's the dope, or the dope and other personal issues he has. I doubt this will change until he deals with his dope problem, and personal issues.

He never will if you keep allowing him to get away with his bad behavior, and LOVE, or not, as long as he has these problems you should leave him alone because he doesn't deserve, or has earned the love of a good woman. Leaving him alone may be what he needs to realize his habits, and actions are UNACCEPTABLE, and I hope you have the courage to do this, or he will drag you down and poison your life, as he has poisoned his own.

Love has you blind to this, and I sympathize, but dumping him is the best thing to do for you both.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2012, 12:15 AM
    This guy is an addict;addicts have relationships with the substance of their choice,not with people.

Only he can sort out his problems;we can never ''save'' another person so leave this alone,heal and move on with your life.
    rousa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Thank you talaniman :) yes you are right, I 'm so tired of him now and I have to move on... God bless you..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 04:44 PM
    Hashish is not "sorta like pot" it is a much more serious drug and much more addictive.

Next this is a controlling and abusive one. You need to get away from him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! My boyfriend broke up with me and I love him so much. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me last night after talking for three hours with his friends. I really like him and have been dating him for awhile now. His friends don't like me and I feel like he was pressured into breaking up with me. He won't listen to anything I have to say and I just want to talk...

My boyfriend broke up with me but I still love him what do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me a couple of days ago We were together for almost 4 years and we have a 7 month old daughter. He had broken up with me before A couple of weeks before I gave birth he broke up with me because he said he didn't feel the same For me and didn't love me and said he didn't...

Me and my boyfriend just broke up today but I still love him but I'm seeing someone. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up today and I can't accept it.. but I have my fault too cause I was seeing someone else but him tooo he get back to his exwife so is it right that we broke up or no even though we did something wrong.. help ***.

I broke up with my boyfriend but I still love him and want him back, any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

I had an emotional breakup with my ex after 14 months because he got scared of committing to our future, as I have children I decided I should move on but it broke my heart. My boyf didn't want to split but during our discussions he said he didn't love me as much as he used to etc etc and I...

Girl I'm sure I love and her boyfriend broke up, How do I tell her how I feel. [ 11 Answers ]

This girl that I have loved for over 3 years just broke up with her boyfriend. How do I tell her how I feel? I feel like it's now or never with her. And she just means more than the world to me and she doesn't even know that. Please help me.

View more questions Search