Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HR001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Policies
    If some of my companies policies aren't mentioned in the union contract, does that mean that those original company policies still exist without changes?

Check out some similar questions!

Workplace policies [ 7 Answers ]

I'm asking advice for my daughter who is 16yrs & works for Sonic burger, she got written up Friday night for not trying hard enough to sell extra items to customers at the drive through/car hop when taking their orders, she was written up by the general manager & he not only wrote her up but told...

Government policies [ 3 Answers ]

Do government policies pose dilemmas because they almost require A) conflict between rich and poor B) the triumph of order over freedom C) Infringement of the rights of some group D) difficult choices among conflicting values

Windows XP Policies [ 5 Answers ]

I have a XP machine which was part of the domain, I removed the machine from the domain but it still keeps the group policies. I cannot alter or change or even remove the logon message after pressing Ctrl/ALT Del. Can some one please assist on this. Thanks

Accounting policies [ 1 Answers ]

Are these policies by a firm reasonable according to GAAP? 1) 2 managers spent almost all of their time supervising the construction and development of a hotel and training its staff. When the buildling was completed, the building, plus the managers' wages were capitalized as the cost of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.