Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DavFosWall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 08:32 PM
    What career should I choose?
    I'm 19 year old shy black female out of high-school and have no idea what to do with myself. I live at home, never worked (getting a job soon) I'm getting enrolled in CC soon but have no idea what I should go for. I'm racking my brain constantly trying to figure out questions like,"What am I good at?" "What do I like?" What am I passionate for?" If I could do anything in the world and money didn't matter what would I choose to do? and all I can think of is "Nothing." I just don't know and its frustrating me greatly. I tried a plethora of personality quizzes/test and nothing enthralls me. All I do is sit at home on the computer, playing MMOs, watching videos, and reading. Oh and I would like to go to the marines, navy, or air force but I'm not physical fit yet. (just a side note)

What I do know is:

-I don't mind getting dirty, wet, or working in extreme conditions (as long as it's not deadly.)
    -Office type work looks extremely boring to me.
    -Would prefer working with my hands instead of brain, but it's mostly a toss up doesn't matter really. *shrugs*
    -I'm leaning more on the introverted spectrum so having to deal with people all day long would sap my energy pretty quickly.
    -Family members tell me that I'm "good with computers" and writing.
    -If the Myers Brigs Personality indicator is any help, I routinely tested as an ISFP.
    -I don't like being rushed prefer working at my own pace, by myself or with a small group of coworkers.
    -Don't care about being rich as long as I have enough to be able to live comfortably.
    -Main goal would be able to live/work in Canada or Germany so any jobs highly sought after there would be super.
    -Would like to be somewhat challenged if possible.
    -Do not like "dressing up" unless its absolutely. Mandatory.
    -Not really good at math and science but I'll do my damnest to try and get better.
    -I have poor verbal and written skills.

This is all I got. If what I wrote about doesn't help I'm truly sorry.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 08:55 PM
    So how unfit are you for the military, is it a weight issue or other disability ?

Perhaps a construcion worker, someone who does electrical or heating and air work,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What career should I choose? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everybody! My name is Andr?(C)s, I'm 16 and I'm from Argentina. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what career should I study, and I think you can help me. Most of you are probably studying some career or working, so I was wondering- what if you guys type down your career, and give me some...

Why did you choose this career? [ 4 Answers ]

A management career in an oil industy

Why did you choose this career? [ 1 Answers ]

Please brief up.

View more questions Search