Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaywind34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Old arcade game title
    Question: you are a jet fighter pilot and you are fighting over a war zone shooting jeeps, tanks, anything on the ground that poses a threat to you, along the way as you shoot these little icons pop up as you fly over them your stream or bullets/lasers increase (they get wider) you do get a special weapon. The end boss of round one is a massive tank that shoots out all sort of little yellow bombs that can kill you, you get three lives in this game. It was an old arcade game on one of those machines you stand at. What is it called?
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Aug 27, 2012, 09:47 PM
    Raiden II.

It was released for PS1 as well, titled Raiden Project, the disc contains Raiden I and Raiden II.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.im trying to find a specific arcade game.only I can't remember the name.the game was released either late 80s or early 90s.it was a scrolling "beat em up".and it involved 2 army like commandos(1 blue coloured and 1 red coloured) escaping from jail at the beginning of the game(by lighting a...

Name of arcade airplane shooter game [ 2 Answers ]

Yea I ned to know the name of this older arcadegame on those huge machines at like chucky cheese and stuff. All I can remember is that it is one of the funnest plane games ever, The name has something to do with 1942 or something. You basically fly and shoot planes and can do this backflip...

Movie about an arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I've seen many, many, many years ago possibly during the early 90's, What it's about? It's a american movie (of course!! ) it's about this guy in his teen or early 20's he moves to a small resort style community from the city & one night...

Game from Reflexive Arcade will not run [ 6 Answers ]

I downloaded a game called Mystery Case Files Huntsville from reflexive.com, and it installs properly, but when I try to run it, I get the blue screen of death and it says something like, "a fatal exception error has occurred and the application will be terminated". I'm just curious if it's...

View more questions Search