Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 05:55 PM
    United states proof set of coins 1978 still lock in a black case
    Theses coins are 5 coins 1978 silver never been out od the case its a black case and red inside 1coin is a silver dollar one coin is a silver 50cent peace the another coin is a silver quarter and then a silver dime and then a silver nickel and a penny all lock in a box with united states proof set printed inside the box and then you turn it over it shows the back sides of the coins all of them are in mint condition and 1978 I just need to no if the are worth any thing ty for your help and god bless angel
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 06:22 PM
    $9.00, what the issue price was. Only worth common collector value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

United states of america rare coins 1776-1976? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just received some old things of my late grandfather and gotten some old coins in very good condition but I don't know what they are and what theyr worth! I have two Eisenhower 1776-1975 one dollar silver coins.Eisenhower front with motto and bell moon on back. Two 1886 coins with I think...

Black Squirrels - Their Origins in the United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All! I've heard that black squirrels in the United States were not always here and may have been brought in from England. Are both of those ways of thinking true, based upon what I've heard? Thanks!

Possible Monetary Value of United States Proof Sets [ 2 Answers ]

How much is a 1978 and 1981 united states proof set worth?

Possible Monetary Value of 1981 United States Proof Set [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm wondering what the possible monetary value of a 1981 proof set of coins might be? The mint mark appears to be "S". Thanks!

Possible Monetary Value of 1978 United States Proof Set [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I'm wanting to know the possible monetary value of a 1978 United States Proof set. I think that the mint mark on all of the coins is "D". All of the coins are encased together in hard plastic. Thanks!

View more questions Search