Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkc2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Annual Total Inventory Costs
    I am trying to calculate the Annual Total Inventory Costs and not sure if I don't have all the appropriate information.

However

Annual demand is 1000 units per year and demand is constant
    Each Unit is 200$
    Inventory Costs are 20%
    And Cost per order is 100$

The question wants Total Annual Inventory Cost, Im not sure if that's the same thing as Total Annual Costs.

Logic would tell me that the total annual costs 240,000. Calculating the formula TC = DC + [D/Q]*S + [Q/2]H = I get TC = DC + [D/Q]*S + [Q/2]H = $205,400

Incredibly confused what its truly asking and what numbers need to be included in the computation.

Check out some similar questions!

Inventory total annual cost [ 0 Answers ]

how to calculate inventory total annual cost with variable lead time (9-10 weeks)

Total annual inventory cost [ 1 Answers ]

1.Novelty Gifts, Inc. is experiencing some inventory control problems. The manager, Wanda LaRue, currently orders 5,000 units four times each year to handle annual demand of 20,000 units. Each order costs $15 and each unit costs $1.50 to carry. Ms. LaRue maintains a safety stock of 200 units....

Logan Corp. Had total variable costs of $140,560, total fixed costs of $182,336, and [ 0 Answers ]

Logan Corp. Had total variable costs of $140,560, total fixed costs of $182,336, and total revenues of $251,000. Compute the required sales in dollars to break even.

Total annual inventory cost [ 2 Answers ]

Novelty Gifts, Inc. is expecting some inventory control problems. The manager, currently orders 5,000 units four times each year to handle annual demand of 20,000 units. Each order costs $15 and each unit cost $1.50 to carry. The manager maintains a safety stock of 200 units. Questions: A....

Formula for current total annual inventory cost. [ 4 Answers ]

Novelty Gifts, Inc. is experiencing some inventory control problems. The manager, Wanda LaRue, currently orders 5,000 units four times each year to handle annual demand of 20,000 units. Each order costs $15 and each unit costs $1.50 to carry. Ms. LaRue maintains a safety stock of 200 units. a)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.