Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jun 23, 2012, 05:39 PM
    It was heartbreaking and disgusting to watch the video. I was disturbed by a police officer saying that he was concerned for the safety of the bullies after they received threats. That's what is wrong with society these days, there is more sympathy for the bad people than good ones. A big salute to my fellow Canadian for the fundraiser, he's a great guy. I'm sure glad I finished school in the mid 90s, that was the last few years before kids and society in general went from relatively sane to complete morons. They should get a young, tough guy to be a bus monitor, kids wouldn't dare give him any crap.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    How do you know the parents are liberals?
    I made no such claim.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I made no such claim.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ml#post3164349??
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello NK:

Seems to me, that children who strike out, have been struck. In my view, the children of right wingers are much more likely to have been struck, than the children of liberals..
    First of all I made no claim as to the parents of those children being liberals. Clete blamed it on capitalism and I responded and blamed it on the failures of liberalism, progressivism, feminism, secular humanism - not necessarily the parents.

As for your assessment, "right-wingers" tend to teach their children to respect authority while liberals teach them to "stick it to the man."
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    As for your assessment, "right-wingers" tend to teach their children to respect authority while liberals teach them to "stick it to the man."
    Well that's a nice big boatload of bull$hit. LOL!

Bad parenting is absolutely not relegated to any specific group. It's individual families, whether rich, poor, liberal, conservative, religious, non-religious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian man meeting and marrying Ghana girl [ 44 Answers ]

I have met on-line a girl from Ghana. I have stated that money will not be a part of our relationship... she needs no money. I believe I have fallen I love with her and we have much in common. I do have the funds to travel to Ghana. I have a criminal record and am presently inquiring to Ghana govt...

Inherited a house with no mortgage Grandma made a will but Grandma owe IRS? [ 2 Answers ]

Inherited a house with no mortgage but Grandma owe IRS? Grandma Inherited a house 2 yrs ago and sold it after 1 yr ( She was told by the layer and real estate she did not have to pay taxes for selling the house due to it was inherited Layer took his cut on the full value of the house ) and...

Trust fund stolen by Grandma [ 12 Answers ]

My Grandpa and Grandma took $8000.00 and put the money into two CD accounts on Aug 13, 1900. So there is two accounts both starting with $4000.00. There is a written contract that I have saying the money is for the sole purpose of my sister and I. The money can only and must be in a CD account...

View more questions Search