Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antiquebumz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 11:13 PM
    Identify artist of this comical beachy trailer park/camper painting on canvas??
    Hi, I am new to this site and would appreciate any help with this piece.. . I purchased this comical painting from an estste sale last summer because I liked it, but would love some history or to know exactly who this artist is if possible. Does anyone recognize this signature or paintint? Thanks a bunch
    Attached Images

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 21, 2012, 11:52 PM
    This looks like your guy --

James Wright - Artist, Fine Art, Auction Records, Prices, Biography for James Couper Wright

Check with your local library to get any of the books mention or perhaps more bio information in Who Was Who or Current Biography or in an art biography set or database.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify this artist and painting [ 0 Answers ]

I need help identifying this artist. The painting was handed down to me and originally came from Long Island, NY. Any identification on the artist would be greatly appreciated.

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

What's a good way to clean mildew off the canvas on my pop-up camper? [ 4 Answers ]

My newly purchased used pop-up camper has quite a bit of mildew on the canvas. Know of any tried and true methods for cleaning it off? Thanks!

View more questions Search