Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siudave Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2004, 10:36 AM
    How to set the basic spam mail protection
    How to setup the mail server (by using sendmail) with basic spam mail protection. At least enable the sender DNS reverse lookup feature.

The mail server is running Linux. Please help! Thks.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2005, 10:28 PM
    Not sure
    I can't help with Linux, but I do remember someone here disagreeing with me, when I said Linux is not widely used, they said yes, it was, I said no, not from the many people I run into.

So if they are correct, you should hopefully have no problem finding the help on this one that you need.

Sorry I could not. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spam [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best program to prevent spam with OE?

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am working for a small ISP as Network engineer, we have setup like one Cisco Router , Public IP for WAN and Private IP for LAN. All my customers connected to my ROuter by Private IP's and my router doing NATing. The Problem is some of my customers can't able to send mails, they are...

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

From my email inbox I select a message from a sender I want to block. These messages go go a "blocked senders list". I keep getting the messages that I sent to that blocked senders list, so why do I keep getting them in emails?

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

How does spam work? How does a spam operator get his message to my email?

Spam [ 1 Answers ]

How does Spam work? How does a Spam opetrator get his advertising message to my email?

View more questions Search