Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    astillson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 03:58 PM
    We do not have A/C. Need to turn on furnace fan to bring cool air up from basement
    It is 90 degrees out today and going to be all week. We do not have A/C. We need to know how to turn on fan on our furnace to help bring cool air up from the basement. We have a thermo pride furnace with a honeywell control inside... I put the thermostat on fan (not automatic) and set to cool... I do not hear the fan come on... I think there is a button you have to push on furnace. Help please
    Celer Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 05:13 PM
    I don't think you will only be able to run the fan with out the unit firing up which will not work since its hotter outside then the furness is calling for. The fan is just so it's not conctently fired flam running won't run with out the flame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant central air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool [ 1 Answers ]

Bryantcentral air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool

My goodman furnace won't blow hot air and it stays on blowing cool air what can I do. [ 0 Answers ]

It won't shut off it stays at 67 degrees.

My fan and compressor turn on but there is no cool air blowing out of the vents. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan and compressor both run, but there is no cool air blowing out of the vents. I have checked the breakers and changed the air filter. Any more suggestions?

Heater won't turn on/if I manually turn it on the air is cool [ 0 Answers ]

Heater won't turn and if I do it manually it blows cool air

Forced Air Gas Furnace Fan Won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Forced air gas furnace with a programmable thermostat. What is happening is that the furnace will turn on when the temp drops, like it is supposed to, and the fan will come on to blow the hot air, but the fan doesn't turn off. It will continue to blow even when the air is cold coming out...

View more questions Search