Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wjolson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Interpreting Drug Test Results
    If I take a normal daily dosage of 4-6 hydrocodone 10/500 what should the results be on a urine test? And also for taking 1.5 mg daily of clonazepam? I have been taking these meds for over a year now.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wjolson View Post
    if i take a normal daily dosage of 4-6 hydrocodone 10/500 what should the results be on a urine test? And also for taking 1.5 mg daily of clonazepam? I have been taking these meds for over a year now.
    If you have a legal prescription... you show the person giving the test that prescription so it can be verified. They will allow for medications you are legally taking.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wjolson View Post
    if i take a normal daily dosage of 4-6 hydrocodone 10/500 what should the results be on a urine test? And also for taking 1.5 mg daily of clonazepam? I have been taking these meds for over a year now.
    That is influenced by a lot of factors including the type of test being used. In the initial screening, most tests don't go beyond that, the quantity isn't figured so long as it reaches cutoff.

Is your concern with detection or non-detection? Too much drug or no detectable drug? Two different approaches to answering your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interpreting drug test results [ 11 Answers ]

What do these drug test numbers mean? Report is from Quest Diagnostics. Test name: Marijuana by GC/MS, Urine In Range column: 57 Out of range column: blank Reference Range: ng/mL Detection Limit: 15ng/mL

Drug Test Results [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! :D I'm not sure if this is in the right spot to post this so forgive me if it isn't. I have applied for a job and it is mandatory to take a drug test, although I don't do any drugs myself I am constantly around people who do. The people I live with smoke pot everyday, that doesn't...

Random drug test results [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to disclose a former employees drug test results to a new employer

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

False drug test results [ 4 Answers ]

I have someone in my family that is on probation.My family member got in trouble for DUI. Since then, they have been trying to get their life back on track and abiding by all the rules of their probation.My family member went to visit her probation officer like they were scheduled to, so the...

View more questions Search